In accordance with the FIDI Anti-Bribery & Corruption Charter, we agree:
• Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
• Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorise an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
• Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
• Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
• Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favour
• Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
• Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
• Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
• Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.